An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join our growing Practice in Maidstone. We are the largest St. James's Place Practice in our region, with a team of 16 currently. We have grown considerably over the past 2 years and as such are looking for a number of recruits to join the Hall and Costello family to help lay the foundations for our future growth and success. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships to offer our clients the best advice no matter their life circumstances and are proud of our work partnering with Schools to provide the next generation with our Financial education programme. We also work alongside corporates to support them in their Wellbeing programmes by providing Financial Education in the workplace. We are always looking at ways we can innovate our service and provide the best service not just to individuals but to the wider community as well.
Hall & Costello Wealth Management is multi-faceted Financial Advice Practice focused on face to face advice and family values. Long term financial goals and Intergenerational planning is at the heart of our principles and this is coupled with the advantage of the St. James’s Place investment management approach. Our team consists of a husband and wife, a mother and daughter and lifelong friends, so the principles of trust support and long-term relationships are ingrained in our very existence.
The ideal candidate will be a Paraplanner/Administrator with a pension/investment/protection background. Applicants should be client focused with excellent IT skills, strong admin skills and a high level of initiative.
- The preparation of Client review packs.
- Gaining and calculating valuations on investment portfolios, pensions or other holdings and preparing fact find reports based on information gained.
- Undertaking research within the market for specific financial products and investment opportunities relevant to the client's risk profile.
- Preparation of suitability reports.
- Client focused
- Knowledge of the financial regulatory industry.
- Ideally an experienced Paraplanner / Administrator already working in a pension / Investment / Protection environment.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of initiative and strong administrative skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Competent in Microsoft packages/typing.
If Hall and Costello sounds like the right environment for you and are interested in finding out more then please do reach out and send your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01622538360.